Lunch Menu & Free School meals
Please order in advance where possible.
Free school meals
Children in Reception, Year 1 and Year 2
Children in Reception, Year 1 and Year 2 are offered universal free school meals. This is regardless of your household income.
You do not have to apply for universal free school meals. However, you can apply for your school to get extra funding from the government, if you receive one of the benefits lists below. This extra funding is called Pupil Premium:
· Universal Credit - with an annual earned income of no more than £7,400 after tax
· Income Support
· Income-based Jobseeker’s Allowance
· Income-related Employment and Support Allowance
· Support under Part 6 of the Immigration and Asylum Act 1999
· The guaranteed element of Pension Credit
· Working Tax Credit run-on (paid for the four weeks after you stop qualifying for Working Tax Credit)
· Child Tax Credit (with no Working Tax Credit) with an annual gross income of no more than £16,190
· Children in Year 3 and above
· Children in Year 3 and above only receive free school meals if you get one of the benefits listed above. You must apply for these free school meals.
How to apply
You can apply for free school meals online using the link below: https://fiso.norfolk.gov.uk/synergy/Enquiries/Citizen/FreeSchoolMeals.aspx/Application
Alternatively, you can download an application form and return it, or collect one from your child’s school https://www.norfolk.gov.uk/-/media/norfolk/downloads/education-learning/free-school-meals-and-pupil-premium-registration-form.pdf
Any allergies can be notified to the kitchen, by using the appropriate form. Please click here for the form.